Eclipse 3.0.1 weirdness

From: Trapper (Trapper_at_my-deja.nospamcom)
Date: 01/06/05

Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 00:05:21 GMT

Hello all,
I recently migrated from Eclipse 3.0.M8 to 3.0.1
With the 3.0.1 version I am seeing some weirdness when editing/viewing
Java files, which I did not see with the milestone version.

Specifically, if I click on the method in the Outline view, then
in the accoompnaying everything except this method disappears from the
views, though luckily not from the file itself :-)

The same thing happens when I add getter/setter automatically. Only the
method I add is visible in the file viewport and the rest of the file
is not visible.

Any preference I can set to avoid this annoyance?

Relevant Pages

  • Eclipse 3.0.1 weirdness
    ... I recently migrated from Eclipse 3.0.M8 to 3.0.1 ... With the 3.0.1 version I am seeing some weirdness when editing/viewing ... Java files, which I did not see with the milestone version. ...
    (comp.lang.java.softwaretools)
  • Re: Non *.java files as java acociation in Eclipse
    ... that are in fact regular *.java files. ... how to tell Eclipse to work with them as with regular java files (so ... Then select *.jcx in the list and hit the lower Add... ...
    (comp.lang.java.softwaretools)
  • JAR files and Eclipse
    ... I have created a project in Eclipse, which contains several .java files ... and the resulting .class files. ... I have included extensive Javadoc ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)
  • Re: Eclipse (How to add file to Project?)
    ... so that other java files can use it (equivalent to ... The way you've phrased your question makes it sound like you're asking about how to do something specifically within Eclipse, which is why the others have given the answers they did. ... If they answered the "wrong" question, you should probably clarify this inconsistency above. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)