Re: Apache Ant environment variables problems (Win XP)

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 09:36:21 +0100, "Daniel Dyer"
<dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote or quoted :

>> But unlikely, since before either of PATH or ANT_HOME had been set by
>> the sys. admin. I had managed to get Admin. privileges and set them
>> myself -- correctly I thought, at least similar to my working home
>> system.

You can put your sets in a bat file you call prior to invoking ant.
Only once you have got them all perfect, hand them over to your admin
for burning into the registry.

Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green. Again taking new Java programming contracts.