Re: Apache Ant environment variables problems (Win XP)

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 09:36:21 +0100, "Daniel Dyer"
<dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote or quoted :

>> But unlikely, since before either of PATH or ANT_HOME had been set by
>> the sys. admin. I had managed to get Admin. privileges and set them
>> myself -- correctly I thought, at least similar to my working home
>> system.

You can put your sets in a bat file you call prior to invoking ant.
Only once you have got them all perfect, hand them over to your admin
for burning into the registry.

--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

  • Re: Tape Drive Problems?
    ... Admin installed a tape drive a couple of months ago but hasn't ... >> gotten around to testing it not performing backups on it so I have taken ... >> assistance of the Sys. ... I am unable to access (write and retrieve data) from the tape ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: options access restricted
    ... "mikeu22" wrote in message ... tools>internent options> I getthis pop-up window:" this operation has been ... I'm the sys admin, but can not fix?? ...
  • Re: Vista makes me crazy, please help.
    ... be able to conceive of a stand-alone, ... concept outside of your world of sys. ... admin. ...
  • Re: Next Q
    ... I strongly second that suggestion! ... She has taught me more about Sys ... Admin stuff than just about any other source. ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Re: Next Q
    ... I strongly second that suggestion! ... She has taught me more about Sys ... Admin stuff than just about any other source. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)