java.awt.Toolkit question

Hi,

You can use Toolkit.getImage(file) to get pixel data from the specified file and use

Image im = toolkit.getImage(file);
MediaTracker mt.addImage(im, 0);
try
{
	mt.waitForID(0);
}
catch(..){}

to get it displayed. I've processed the file and want to display the result. Can I do that without saving the file and reading it back in? If yes, how? I've been trying for quite some time now, but all I get is an empty window. Displaying the original file is no problem.

Thanks,

Huub

  • Re: Is a voxel a little cuboid?
    ... For display, treating the data as point samples is O.K. but when you ... That mapping is not one to ... C.7.6.2 defines a mapping from pixel data ... Things like slice thickness are then ...
    (comp.protocols.dicom)
  • Re: Pure web DICOM client: is it possible?
    ... it only read pixel data and display it as texture in WebGL. ... If implement real browser dicom view, have cope encoding and decoding for data transferring on web. ... A vital part appeared which is jpeg/jpeg2000 decoder in javascript. ...
    (comp.protocols.dicom)
  • pixel data to something visual
    ... I need some help for converting pixel data to something displayable on ... Intercept important in displaying noncompressed image? ... Since I will display it as a bitmap(? ...
    (comp.protocols.dicom)
  • Re: Pixel information from the function
    ... > images from a camera and performs some comuter vision algorithms on the ... The problem I had was getting the information from the camera ... > work out in the function where the pixel data is. ... The function that does the display in the presented ...
    (alt.comp.lang.learn.c-cpp)
  • 16bit RGB with Image module
    ... of pixel data from a file ... RGB565 format and save it off to a bitmap file - or display it, ...
    (comp.lang.python)