Re: Compiler mystery: Compiles classes that don't compile

The previous programmer was most certainly using eclipse so thanks for
the explanation.
To me it seems to be a quite dangerous feature in eclipse.

/Martin

  • Re: Can any Darwinist in this Forum....
    ... up in my opinions vs. your opinions. ... Here's a possible explanation: ... that the fact of evolution is the observed change in allele ... million people observe a lunar eclipse, ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Compiler mystery: Compiles classes that dont compile
    ... the explanation. ... To me it seems to be a quite dangerous feature in eclipse. ... It is sometimes convenient to run a program even though it contains some compile errors. ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)
  • Re: Can any Darwinist in this Forum....
    ... up in my opinions vs. your opinions. ... Here's a possible explanation: ... that the fact of evolution is the observed change in allele ... million people observe a lunar eclipse, ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Why do I get error messages when using tabs?
    ... Cool, thanks for the explanation. ... already tried as you suggested using load and noticed that the ... IDE that I could use (is there a plug-in for Eclipse?), ... laying my code out like Java for a while, ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: UnsatisfiedLinkError In Exported Jar But Not In Eclipse
    ... the expected method "open". ... But everything is working fine from eclipse... ... and seems the most likely explanation. ... figure out what DLL eclipse is loading, ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)