Looking for jobs in image processing

Hi Guys,

I am new to java and i am working as java programmer . I am
interested in image processing. when i start looking for jobs, i can
only see image processing companies who ask for .NET and MFC
experienced guys. Could anyone provide me a good job site which lists
image processing companies looking for java experienced guys.

Thank you
Mike

  • Re: new to c# but not to programming
    ... people fail to understand that working as an employee is only a ... "Mark Broadbent" wrote in message ... >> Don't know what it's like in America but in Britain, the jobs market ... >>> that the industry is looking for ...more namely C++, Java, an Msc ...
  • Java Training For Programmer
    ... So I learned whatever was needed for particular jobs, like Lotus Notes, ... Now, I've started to learn Java several times in the past, but since I ... However, since I'm thinking specifically of broadening my employability, I ... So what I'm looking for, after all that buildup, is an online Java course ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)
  • Re: What is Lisp used for?
    ... My main languages are Perl, Java, and ColdFusion. ... I have been trying to learn Lisp for several years now and have ... What kinds of jobs do you use Lisp for? ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: Architecture ideas for batch processing?
    ... > I'm working on an architecture for a fairly large scale system ... > jobs that can run for minutes to hours, ... > Any other good ideas for someone doing batch processing in Java? ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Java Training For Programmer
    ... I'm a developer going back to the early 1990s, but I got into it sideways, ... So I learned whatever was needed for particular jobs, like Lotus Notes, ... So I decided to learn Java. ... If they're looking for a piece of paper, it's usually a computer science or computer engineering degree at the bachelors or masters level. ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)