Re: What shoudl I do to be able to read google posts w/o interference from
- From: "sandie" <amanda772007@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 26 Mar 2006 19:15:54 -0800
I don't use news reader and I go to google site and enter the forum toThat is a browser problem.. what Browser are you using?
read posts. What I noticed is that in the far right area, underneat
the words of the gogle posts are the links related to the topics and
some description below each links interefering with the words of the
Is there a way to prevent those links from appearing? How do I solve
IE; have been planning to switch to firefox almost 2 years. Talk about
procrastinating:)- Well, long story.
I haven't heard this one. I should try it.
Actually, using a RSS Feed reader is God sent!
I use RSSOwl which is
freeware built on Eclipse using SWT. They have a SWING version that it
will use if needed, automatically. They give you initially a ton of RSS
feeds that are computer related and others. Don't leave home with out it!
They also have some Yahoo feeds included but you can always add your
May be faster this way.
Thanks in Advance...
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA
'If there is one, Knowledge is the "Fountain of Youth"'
-William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)
- Prev by Date: Updating JTable
- Next by Date: Re: What shoudl I do to be able to read google posts w/o interference from
- Previous by thread: Re: What shoudl I do to be able to read google posts w/o interference from
- Next by thread: Re: What shoudl I do to be able to read google posts w/o interference from