Re: Creating and moving boxes

I need help with creating GUI for application that can draw boxes and
links between them, write into boxes, resizing boxes... Something similar
to Poseidon (UML modeling engine).

Have you got any clues for me? Do I have to write it from scratch - "if
mouse is clicked over the box than select that box and than if it moves
move this box", "if mouse is over the edge and it is moving then resize",
etc.? Are there any libraries that can help me with that?

JGui contains easy to use handlers for dragging and resizing.

see http://jgui.imagero.com/examples/DragAndResize/ (don't worry about
expired signature:)

Andrey

--
http://uio.imagero.com Unified I/O for Java

  • Re: Daylight Savings Time fix?
    ... none of their Warp 4 FP17 or MCP2 latest boxes moved either as wanted. ... I use the OS/2 utililty TIME386.EXE for routine time correction with the GMT/UTC boxes. ... All that monkeying around with Java does not fix the OS/2 system clock. ...
    (comp.os.os2.misc)
  • why does Sun JVM have a hard max mem limit of 93meg on 2gig pc with no setting done
    ... or Intel chips with at least 1 gig ram. ... on ones with 30 mins i notice mem never goes over 150 meg ram usage in task ... on boxes with 1 min time it goes to ... boxes that are fast in the Java VM: Your Java VM reports the following ...
    (comp.lang.java)
  • why does Sun JVM have a hard max mem limit of 93meg on 2gig pc with no setting modified?
    ... or Intel chips with at least 1 gig ram. ... on ones with 30 mins i notice mem never goes over 150 meg ram usage in task ... on boxes with 1 min time it goes to ... boxes that are fast in the Java VM: Your Java VM reports the following ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Image resizing in Java - fastest library/API?
    ... I'm interested in finding out which library or package in Java is generally the fastest at image resizing. ... I'm also interested in an Java image adapter package which would adapt different image libraries to a common interface. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Applet "class not found" = java version? = ie6 plug in?
    ... Writing the simplest applet, easily viewed using AppletViewer, yields ... "Java Icon" on my Control Panel. ... Below are prints of my html and java code, ... public class Boxes extends Applet ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)