Web Services error

Hi

I'm implementing a simple webService. I've already deployed the server
(*.war file), I've created the stubs and I'm writing now a client
(frankly speaking I'm trying to implement HelloWorld service from
tutorials). When I'm trying to run the client I get this message:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Couldn't create SOAP message factory due to
exception: javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: Unable to create message
factory for SOAP: Provider
com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.ver1_1.SOAPMessageFactory1_1Impl not
found; nested exception is:
Couldn't create SOAP message factory due to exception:
javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: Unable to create message factory for
SOAP: Provider
com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.ver1_1.SOAPMessageFactory1_1Impl not
found
at helloservice.HelloIF_Stub.sayHello(HelloIF_Stub.java:87)
at helloservice.HelloClient.main(HelloClient.java:14)
Caused by: Couldn't create SOAP message factory due to exception:
javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: Unable to create message factory for
SOAP: Provider
com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.ver1_1.SOAPMessageFactory1_1Impl not
found
at
com.sun.xml.rpc.soap.message.SOAPMessageContext.getMessageFactory(SOAPMessageContext.java:203)
at
com.sun.xml.rpc.soap.message.SOAPMessageContext.createMessage(SOAPMessageContext.java:131)
at
com.sun.xml.rpc.client.StreamingSenderState.<init>(StreamingSenderState.java:30)
at com.sun.xml.rpc.client.StubBase._start(StubBase.java:92)
at helloservice.HelloIF_Stub.sayHello(HelloIF_Stub.java:54)
... 1 more

Can anybody explain me what I'm doing wrong??

Mike

.