Re: Advice on how to remove dependency to framework

mike wrote:
In our app we use junit as part of it. However in order to make
necessary performance improvements
we need to remove this dependency.

You have apparently absolutely no idea what you are doing.

JUnit is a testing framework. How on earth would anyone depend an
application on a testing framework? How pervert is that? And how on
earth would a programmer worth two cent not know what is wrong with
that? Where did you learn programming? At some "prestigious
unaccredited higher education institute"?

I have started to write classes with
the same name as used in junit .

Stop wasting your time and hand the application over to some
professional.

.