Re: Advice on how to remove dependency to framework

mike wrote:
In our app we use junit as part of it. However in order to make
necessary performance improvements
we need to remove this dependency.

You have apparently absolutely no idea what you are doing.

JUnit is a testing framework. How on earth would anyone depend an
application on a testing framework? How pervert is that? And how on
earth would a programmer worth two cent not know what is wrong with
that? Where did you learn programming? At some "prestigious
unaccredited higher education institute"?

I have started to write classes with
the same name as used in junit .

Stop wasting your time and hand the application over to some
professional.

  • Looking for a web testing framework
    ... Just as I use JUnit for server side unit testing (EJBs), ... I've searched for other web application testing framework and came up ... with JWebUnit which is JUnit built above HttpUnit. ...
    (comp.lang.java.softwaretools)
  • Re: Unit testing frameworks
    ... I'm work on a testing framework for Python. ... implemented the main features of PyUnit and JUnit 4.x. ... I plan a lot of additionally features which are neither part of Junit ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: what is assertion in java?
    ... well the drawback of this is having your code cluttered with asserts all ... it is possibly better to have a testing framework (like ... junit) in place. ...
    (comp.lang.java)
  • Re: what is assertion in java?
    ... it is possibly better to have a testing framework in place. ... write a JUnit test that ensures that a particular method is never called with a null value? ... Having code with asserts can be very helpful, ...
    (comp.lang.java)