Tree data structure in Java

I am hoping to use a tree data structure in my Java application. I need to
be able to create a tree which I can add next nodes to certain paths and
obtain a list of all possible paths in the tree. Is there an implementation
of this built into Java? For example, I would like to create a structure
similar to this:

A1
/ \
M1 C3
/ | \ / \
D S E R Ts
/\
4 6

Basically each node is labelled with a String, I dont want the data being
sorted. And I want to iterate through all paths to get a list like:

A1, M1, D
A1, M1, S
A1, M1, E
A1, C3, R, 4
A1, C3, R, 6
A1, C3, TS

If there is an existing implementation, is there any docs on how to use it?

Many Thanks
Allan

  • Re: Get reference to object in Set
    ... Java is that a Java char is 16 bits wide. ... Strings memoizing their hashes. ... patricia tree than using a HashMap or similar structure. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: database
    ... and Java. ... Binary trees have an elegant recursive pointer structure, ... Binary Tree Structure -- a quick introduction to binary ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: How to develop without an IDE?
    ... Interestingly GNU make's large built in rule database does not contain anything related to compiling Java. ... other files that I want to 'update' in my tree. ... Here is a link showing Makefile for Java from the best book ... independent of what the IDE has. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: How do I use Comparators?
    ... I am writing a red-black tree class. ... > I will just say I am taking this course, learning Java as I go. ... > methods work. ... IBM Australia - Tivoli Security Software ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)
  • Re: Java Newbie challenge
    ... The java built in structures are, for example, all of the collection ... store a tree in RAM. ... You could use objects with a mother and father parent pointer. ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)