Re: Tree data structure in Java

"No Name" <7abc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1158620713.452916.104890@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Allan M. Bruce wrote:
I am hoping to use a tree data structure in my Java application. I need
be able to create a tree which I can add next nodes to certain paths and
obtain a list of all possible paths in the tree. Is there an
implementation
of this built into Java? For example, I would like to create a structure
similar to this:

A1
/ \
M1 C3
/ | \ / \
D S E R Ts
/\
4 6

Ah, it's homework season. That time of the year where we get insight
into the sad state of programmer education.

Actually it is not! I could quite easily program this myself but thought I
would check before re-inventing the wheel. Looks like I will have to code
it myself from the feedback from some helpful people!
Allan

.