Re: changing font for particular cell in JTable

"Uncle Sam" <sameervijaykar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
My project is to build sort of an Email client in JAVA. I am using
JTable to display the message list. Now my problem is that I want to
set all the contents of a particular row in the JTable to BOLD font.
However, when I try to change the font, the change gets implemented
over the complete table. Can someone please suggest a way to change
the font of a particular row in the JTable. Thank you.

P.S. : Just to be clear, a row here is a tuple, i.e. one horizontal
set of data in a JTable.

You can do custom rendering of cells by providing your own
CellRenderer. See
http://www.exampledepot.com/egs/javax.swing.table/CustRend.html

- Oliver

  • Re: microsoft word equation vertical alignment and display font size issue
    ... I didn't use any special font of format in the equation, ... I was trying to shrink file size by copying and pasting into a new ... experience the same equation display size issue even if I just save ... it the object came from Equation Editor). ...
    (microsoft.public.word.pagelayout)
  • Re: file .dat into a window
    ... But I think you will find that it can select and display a file ... /* Added Font on May 29, 2003 to allow the font that is used to ... /* Setup Menu Bar and Items ... JMenuItem PreferencesMenuItem = new JMenuItem; ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: X-windows: MAC server on VMS client
    ... Is it correct to state that on the mac, X fonts are synthetised from the ... What you need to do for VMS is to enable the TCP/IP font server, which is not enabled by default. ... it may be that the X11 Server needs to know the physical geometry of the primary display. ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Altering screen appearance of Text Edit
    ... can display on your monitor. ... You're changing font sizes but the window will stay the ... Obviously choose the font sizes in TextEdit Preferences to ... when a software designer is too lazy to implement the difference ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: MAGIX - MEP Titles
    ... In mine there is mention of the font ... are the same as used in .rtf files. ... what is needed to display the text normally. ... be white paper or video display). ...
    (rec.video.desktop)