Re: changing font for particular cell in JTable

"Uncle Sam" <sameervijaykar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
My project is to build sort of an Email client in JAVA. I am using
JTable to display the message list. Now my problem is that I want to
set all the contents of a particular row in the JTable to BOLD font.
However, when I try to change the font, the change gets implemented
over the complete table. Can someone please suggest a way to change
the font of a particular row in the JTable. Thank you.

P.S. : Just to be clear, a row here is a tuple, i.e. one horizontal
set of data in a JTable.

You can do custom rendering of cells by providing your own
CellRenderer. See
http://www.exampledepot.com/egs/javax.swing.table/CustRend.html

- Oliver

.