Re: Nested for loop
- From: Alex Hunsley <redlex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 12:54:42 +0100
Alex Hunsley wrote:jt wrote:sent this morning... cool anti-spam thing... is that a feature of your ISP?Alex Hunsley wrote:
I'd be curious to see what how you've done it... (but yeah, perhaps waitOne question, how did you think to transform the *'s into numbers? That would never have crossed my mind.
until OP gets the answer themselves).
Just a classic sort of problem simplification: output something that requires the same information (i.e. number of stars that would be output), but is simpler to do - helps you concentrate on the problem at hand...
If your email address is correct, I could send you a link where you can find a zip file of my source.
Feel free. You'll have to reply to the anti-spam confirm message you get sent though.
No, it's a free Bluebottle account - website based anti-spam email service. You can sign up yourself for nothing if you like it.
- Prev by Date: question code of java
- Next by Date: Re: Nested for loop
- Previous by thread: Re: Nested for loop
- Next by thread: Re: Nested for loop