Re: JTable help
- From: Lew <lew@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 08:37:10 -0500
Awesome. Finally got it. Simple as leaving out the constructor for
the resultObject. Added that making it set the variable to null. No
more duplication! Thanks everybody for the help.
Setting variables to null is often a superstitious incantation with no real benefit. Some sources I've read claim it's harmful to heap management, which I have yet to believe. Most likely they are referring to the false sense of security that setting a variable to null can engender.
Which variable are you setting null, when?
- Prev by Date: Re: JTable help
- Next by Date: Formatting a decimal
- Previous by thread: Re: JTable help
- Next by thread: Re: JTable help