Re: Free Certifications from www.Braindead.com

RedGrittyBrick wrote:
Lew wrote:

RedGrittyBrick wrote:
Shucks, I can undercut Braindead.com.

Just post a message here with subject "I want to be certified" and in the body of the message mention your name, desired qualification and email address. I'll email you your certificate for free. No need to "write the exam, qualify" - I'll use my years of experience to judge whether you deserve to be certified.

I want to be certified!

Lewis Bloch
High Poobah of Java(r) Programming
lew@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You have mail.

Cool, now the big bucks will surely start rolling in! Thanks ever so much!

-
Lew
Certified High Poobah of Java(r) Programming

  • Re: Free Certifications from www.Braindead.com
    ... Lew wrote: ... Just post a message here with subject "I want to be certified" and in the body of the message mention your name, desired qualification and email address. ... I'll email you your certificate for free. ... High Poobah of JavaProgramming ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)
  • Re: Free Certifications from www.Braindead.com
    ... RedGrittyBrick wrote: ... Just post a message here with subject "I want to be certified" and in the body of the message mention your name, desired qualification and email address. ... I'll email you your certificate for free. ... High Poobah of JavaProgramming ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)
  • Re: When VS.Net 2005 will be released?
    ... certificate. ... Introductory course, second level to introduce object related ... programming - properties, some automation, etc. and the final VB course. ... about money, not learning, so nobody cares. ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.general)
  • Re: When VS.Net 2005 will be released?
    ... certificate. ... Introductory course, second level to introduce object related ... programming - properties, some automation, etc. and the final VB course. ... about money, not learning, so nobody cares. ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.ide)
  • Re: Advice needed: Switch from IT to Java
    ... get your hands on a book called "Java for dummies" or "The complete ... - Given that I have no programming work experience, ... Your certificate will not get you a job but any real world experience ... programming more intelectually stimulating. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)