Re: BigBinary class

Roedy Green wrote:
On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 11:29:19 -0400, Jeff Higgins <oohiggins@xxxxxxxxx>

Is anyone aware of a BigBinary class?
It would be like BigDecimal, but for base-2 numbers.

BigInteger does that. If you want to display in binary, an odd thing
to do, get the raw bytes with toByteArray and display it yourself.

Or use theBigInteger.toString(2).

--
Eric Sosman
esosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: photoshop file display observation/question
    ... Yes, I did shoot in raw, so I could try some ... I did think PS was simplifying its display when moving, ... sky bleeding into the dark rust color. ... picture with the 'hand' tool to move the view around. ...
    (alt.graphics.photoshop)
  • Re: Why use raw?
    ... The only way to see full res on the review LCD with the later cameras is to shoot JPEG-only! ... So much to display that I have to leave much of it turned off and only enable ... I do own a P&S for those times carrying a DSLR is not convenient but it is no substitute for a DSLR when shooting important events. ... The best way for me to ensure I get decent photos is to take more than one shot, if possible, and to shoot with RAW. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: Request for improvement to MAIL
    ... have it display the raw message source by default. ... I see from your headers that you are using Thunderbird on a Macintosh. ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Raw photo software
    ... what is displayed is rendered from the original raw data on the fly. ... to display, in a relatively small window, a ... Round and round in really stupid circles you argue... ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: Asians post 8-bit stuff in the headers _All_The_Time_.
    ... raw gb2312 characters inside tag and serves the entire page as ... display it "correctly", it's not Google's doing. ... OTOH, Google does encode the post ok for its normal view, so I do ...
    (news.software.readers)