Re: BigBinary class

Roedy Green wrote:
On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 11:29:19 -0400, Jeff Higgins <oohiggins@xxxxxxxxx>

Is anyone aware of a BigBinary class?
It would be like BigDecimal, but for base-2 numbers.

BigInteger does that. If you want to display in binary, an odd thing
to do, get the raw bytes with toByteArray and display it yourself.

Or use theBigInteger.toString(2).

--
Eric Sosman
esosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: photoshop file display observation/question
    ... Yes, I did shoot in raw, so I could try some ... I did think PS was simplifying its display when moving, ... sky bleeding into the dark rust color. ... picture with the 'hand' tool to move the view around. ...
    (alt.graphics.photoshop)
  • Re: Why use raw?
    ... The only way to see full res on the review LCD with the later cameras is to shoot JPEG-only! ... So much to display that I have to leave much of it turned off and only enable ... I do own a P&S for those times carrying a DSLR is not convenient but it is no substitute for a DSLR when shooting important events. ... The best way for me to ensure I get decent photos is to take more than one shot, if possible, and to shoot with RAW. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: Request for improvement to MAIL
    ... have it display the raw message source by default. ... I see from your headers that you are using Thunderbird on a Macintosh. ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Lightroom vs. Aperture: Curves
    ... In order to display *any* image data on your monitor, the software needs to ... ACR does this every time you open a RAW file in it, read the RAW file, and ... Aperture works in a similar way, every photo it imports it creates a JPG ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: Raw photo software
    ... what is displayed is rendered from the original raw data on the fly. ... to display, in a relatively small window, a ... Round and round in really stupid circles you argue... ...
    (rec.photo.digital)