Re: Serializing problems. Help appreciated.

On Thu, 3 Dec 2009 14:55:03 -0000, "AndyW"
<Andrew.whitelaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote, quoted or indirectly
quoted someone who said :

I am currently ploughing through several large tomes on Java none of which
deal with serialization in any great detail.

You might try http://mindprod.com/jgloss/serialization.html

I try to give mainly practical hints rather than belabouring the
obvious or re-telling what is already in Sun's docs.
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com