Re: [OT] other forms of the word in english

Hollow Quincy wrote:
I'm looking for an aplication / dictionary that would find other forms
of the word in english.
E.g. I would give word "love" it will returns loved, loving, lovely
etc.
Have you ever met something like that ?

Thanks for help

Actually, "lovely" is not a form of the word "love" but a separate word.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/love
gives the other forms.

--
Lew
Ceci n'est pas une fenêtre.

  • Re: lemmatization
    ... Hollow Quincy wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties: ... of the word in english. ... I would give word "love" it will returns loved, loving, lovely etc. ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • Re: [OT] other forms of the word in english
    ... Hollow Quincy wrote: ... of the word in english. ... I would give word "love" it will returns loved, loving, lovely ...
    (comp.unix.programmer)
  • Re: [OT] other forms of the word in english
    ... On Mon, 7 Feb 2011, Hollow Quincy wrote: ... of the word in english. ... I would give word "love" it will returns loved, loving, lovely etc. Have you ever met something like that? ... DESTROY! ...
    (comp.databases)
  • AU-PAIR / nanny / caregiver
    ... You are strong, strict but loving lady. ... You speak some English. ...
    (uk.jobs.contract)
  • AU-PAIR / nanny / caregiver in Canada
    ... You are strong, strict but loving lady. ... You speak some English. ...
    (uk.jobs.offered)