Re: Vocabulary Question

On Fri, 11 Nov 2011 07:47:33 -0500, Eric Sosman
<esosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted
someone who said :

Sorry, you've lost me: What String?

I read entire contents of a small file, usually HTML into RAM. Then
various processing on that String.
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com

  • Re: TIP #185: Null Handling
    ... No the Tcl_Obj is not lost (that is what is holding hthe string rep too!). ... Shimmering is when one internal rep of the object is replaced with another. ... I'm of hte mind that NULL handling is a domain problem, ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: Encryption
    ... erm still don't see what's lost. ... Use this function to see what's in the string (so you're not fooled by ... >>> Note that this means that any characters not in the default character ... > string and then calling GetString on the result will always get back to ...
  • Re: ISO-Latin Encoding
    ... to be the ISO-Latin set. ... >> Thanks again for the response, but I am still a little lost. ... >> how to format the SQL string for insertion into the table. ...
  • Re: match a blank line with RegEx
    ... I'm working on a POP proxy and lost the incoming message that was ... That reg exp now seems to work. ... Private Function SetHeaderSectionProp(ByVal rawMsg As String, ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: loading varables
    ... >How would i load this with a loop? ... >Some how I am getting lost? ... String[] JComboBox, String? ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)