Re: Generating a random number on a ball

On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 05:53:26 -0800 (PST), Michael Adedeji
<yankosmgt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted someone who
said :

I want to generate a random number on the ball..

I don't see your random number code. See
http://mindprod.com/jgloss/pseudorandom.html
for how to generate the numbers Getting the number on the ball in 2D
is a matter of knowing where the ball is and doing a drawString.
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com

  • UCL 2008-2009 Last 16 Day Four
    ... Having wasted several early chances they took the lead via route one, a longball out of defence sent Henry racing clear. ... He controlled Pique's raking crossfield pass on his chest and INSTANTLY trapped the ball, cutting in from the left he rode one tackle, dribbled past two players and played a short one-two with Eto'o before angling the ball into the bottom corner. ... Juan levelled the aggregate scores with a rare goal from open play. ... The limp wristed Doni gets two hands to the ball but it's not enough ...
    (rec.sport.soccer)
  • Re: (UK) Wed 16th Sept
    ... The weirdo calculations that astrologer Paracelsus goes into are from ... 893,816 chances of success from the 32 integers and 13,971,440 from ... for the first ball after some tumbling there are 6 chances in 49 ...
    (rec.gambling.lottery)
  • Serie A 2005-2006 Round 5
    ... There were approximately 237 chances before the opening goal. ... Inzaghi checked back, Dabo took the ball off him, ran into ... Palladino gathered a hospital pass and ran past a very slow Ascoli defender ... Flachi bounced Zauli's cross off ...
    (rec.sport.soccer)
  • =?ISO-8859-1?B?UmU6IChSKSBBQkQgLSBU/HJraXll?=
    ... Turkey created some decent chances early on, ... Tuncay turned De Merit inside out approaching the penalty area, ... but somehow Tuncay slid the returned ball agonizingly just ... After building up chances playing build up football, ...
    (rec.sport.soccer)