Re: Murphy's law

On Mon, 02 Jan 2012 17:06:40 -0800, Roedy Green
<see_website@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have just written an entry for "Murphy's Law" in the Java glossary.
Included is a mildly amusing anecdote that happened to me yesterday
that illustrates the principle.

This is a light hearted entry. If you have ideas please email me via
the feedback at the bottom of the page.

http://mindprod.com/jgloss/murphy.html

The correct spelling of Murphy's law starts:

"If anything can go wrogn, it will..."

rossum

  • Re: Murphys law
    ... Included is a mildly amusing anecdote that happened to me yesterday ... that illustrates the principle. ... or plan for it happening. ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)
  • Re: Murphys law