Installed Extensions

From: Jazz Jezebel (
Date: 11/06/03

Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 11:22:49 -0000

I just did the "Installed Extensions" tutorial at

My extension wouldn't work until I put the .jar in:
rather than

I notice that I have most extensions (jars) in both directories?
Do I have a non-standard install?
(Windows XP; j2sdk1.4.2 (from Netbeans co-bundle))

Jazz Jezebel

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Does a JAR need to be signed to be JNLP launched?
    ... have required that my applet's JAR was signed by the same authority as the ... signer of the extensions I am using. ...
  • Re: WebStart application with JavaHelp
    ... Hmm, the OP has a Jar file, and that's what the element wants. ... Factoring out Jarfrom commonly used extensions ... JNLP files with just a single line for each ... code signers. ...
  • including multiple jars in a single executable jar
    ... I am trying to package my application as a single jar file, ... that app.jar requires extensions, say ext1.jar and ext2.jar. ... Can I package ext1.jar and ext2.jar inside app.jar so that I only need ... The goal of this exercise is to have a single 1-click executable jar, ...
  • Re: best way to distribute?
    ... If you want to package a set of pure ruby files (no extensions, ... interpreter) into a single script file, ... Not as fancy as jar, and limited, but useful in some cases. ...
  • Re: Firefox Browser Rocks!
    ... Rather than suggest a list of extensions, I'll give you some advice: ... out as many as you like, but pare down your installed extensions to the ... web page loading times. ...