Re: barcodes/upc question/help

From: Adam Szczeblewski (notforspam.a_szczeblewski_at_poczta.onet.pl)
Date: 11/13/03

Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 10:19:04 +0100

"Dale" <fjasl;@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:oBisb.7959$nz.3988@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net...
> I need to get some input on barcodes/upc. Is there any code or program
> that I could use with Java that will take numbers and letters and turn it
> into a barcode/upc image(jpg). Thanks

I've been playing with barcodes once and wrote an app that
takes numbers as an input and renders and prints wanted barcode
in one of the most popular formats. The printed codes have
been even tested with a laser scanner and worked fine.
I found the written materials on coding on the net.

E-mail me at:
a_szczeblewski (at) poczta.onet.pl

Adam

Relevant Pages

  • Re: barcodes/upc question/help
    ... > I need to get some input on barcodes/upc. ... > that I could use with Java that will take numbers and letters and turn it ... I'm guessing if you booted a Windows box into DOS mode, ... about whether DOS is part of Windows, ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: barcodes/upc question/help
    ... > I need to get some input on barcodes/upc. ... > that I could use with Java that will take numbers and letters and turn it ... I'm guessing if you booted a Windows box into DOS mode, ... about whether DOS is part of Windows, ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)
  • Re: barcodes/upc question/help
    ... "Dale" wrote in message ... > I need to get some input on barcodes/upc. ... > that I could use with Java that will take numbers and letters and turn it ... been even tested with a laser scanner and worked fine. ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)