Re: JTree will expand but not collapse

From: dablick (db_at_digital.com)
Date: 12/09/03

Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 19:14:45 GMT

Yep. That was it.

Thanks,

   db

"Christian Kaufhold" <usenet@chka.de> wrote in message
news:0Ts7klfIvagNmc0@uni.chka.de...
> dablick <db@digital.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm trying to write some buttons that entirely expand and entirely
collapse
> > a JTree and would appreciate any help.
> >
> > For some reason, the code I have will expand the tree, but not collapse
it.

> > Here's the basic recursive tree walking function I use to do it. Why
does
> > it only for the expand case and not the collapse case?
>

> collapsePath also expands the parent path of the path to collapse.
>
> Use post-order walk for collapsePath.
>

> Christian

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Problem outlining contiguous columns?
    ... If you hide all the total columns, you would still be able to individually ... However, you would not be able to expand an individual group in this format, ... in hopes there was a simpler solution using the outline feature. ... You could collapse and expand each group individually, ...
    (microsoft.public.excel)
  • [ANN] Release 0.42 of Task Coach
    ... edit dialog and expand or collapse the task as well. ... Association between .tsk files and Task Coach ... up your task file regularly, and especially when upgrading to a new release. ...
    (comp.lang.python.announce)
  • Re: Stop some events from occuring in treeview control
    ... Now I need to know how to control autopostback more finely - not at the ... I don't want autopostback on the expand and collapse events, ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webcontrols)
  • Re: Problem outlining contiguous columns?
    ... they would all be in the same #2 group level. ... You could collapse and expand each group individually, ... we cannot maintain separate column groups ...
    (microsoft.public.excel)
  • Re: save/restore current outline view (collapsed/expanded branches
    ... collapse settings and not just the outline level settings. ... off) of the toolbar buttons used in Outline view. ... or shortcut key combination just before closing a document. ... when working in outline mode I expand branches and collapse branches ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.general)