JNI with Cygwin...library locations

From: Matthew Zimmer (mzimmer74_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 12/15/03

Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 09:15:10 -0600

Hey all,
I've been forced to dip my hand into writing some JNI code (*sigh*) and
downloaded cygwin so I'd have a c++ compiler to use to write the dll
files. However, I don't know where the appropriate libraries to add in
my cc statement. According to the tutorial on java.sun, if I had
visualC++ I'd use the following for a HelloWorld example:
    cl -Ic:\java\include -Ic:\java\include\win32
       -LD HelloWorldImp.c -Fehello.dll

Could somebody please interpret this line for me as to what I need using
cygwin's c++ compiler. I have cygwin installed at c:\cygwin. Thanks
for any help.

Matthew