Novice Form Question

From: RamRod (ramrod1460_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 02/03/04

Date: 2 Feb 2004 22:09:12 -0800

I am a novice at JSP / HTML and have a Forms releated question. I am
really looking for sample code I can leverage to help understand how
to address non-trivial form layouts.

I undestand the how to build a -simple- form with a few input fields
and process this with JSP - Struts interaction. Unfortunately, I am
weak in HTML / JavaScript and I need to understand and build a more
complicated form.

Basically my form must look something like this:

User Name: _________________ Baggage Type ____________

Add Button | Remove Button Add Button | Remove Button
---------------------------- -------------------------
| Tom | | SomeBagType 1 |
| Dick | | SomeBagType 2 |
| Harry | | SomeBagType 3 |
| Jane | | SomeBagType 4 |
| | | |

        Submit Button Cancel Button

Note that there are 6 buttons on the form. The Add / Remove buttons
are intended to allow the user to Add or Remove -User name's- or
-Baggage Type's- before the form is submitted.

I am not sure how to handle this. My guess is that Javascript might
work ( I do Java but not JavaScript :-( ) but I am open to suggestions
and most importantly EXAMPLES of how this might be implemented.
This code will part of a JSP-Struts project.

Thanks.