array to linklist

From: jova (Email_at_nospam.net)
Date: 02/08/04

Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 22:00:23 GMT

I'm stuck

I have to convert an array to a linklist

the array is initialized as

public Organization{
Crew[] members = new Member [10]

etc....

}
I'm trying to get it setup where Crew holds it's members in a linkedlist

this is what I have so far.
public Organization{
private Link beforeAll = new Link(null,null);

etc...
}

I just can't figure out how to convert it.

Relevant Pages

  • array to linklist
    ... I have to convert an array to a linklist ... I'm trying to get it setup where Crew holds it's members in a linkedlist ...
    (comp.lang.java)
  • Re: visibility matter on converting object to array
    ... i'll get an array having keys that from member variable's name ... i guessed "i can get public members but not protected, private, static ... Is it right way to access object members?(by converting to ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Properties
    ... Instead of properties I would prefer a full abstraction of record, array, ... members and privately implement it as another record with other members or ... private array of Character; ...
    (comp.lang.ada)
  • CREW releases a list of the "Most Corrupt Congresspeople" listing 10 Republicans and 4 Dems
    ... Washington released its annual “Most Corrupt Members of Congress” ... report late Monday evening, naming 14 elected officials. ... Ten of the members of Congress CREW lists as “most corrupt” are ... Republicans; just four are Democrats. ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: Array Design
    ... ITOH it's pretty sure you are referencing an element in the array that you ... > When the application starts I initialise a state class, ... > I ask the user how many members to create. ... >>> have exceptions cropping up. ...