Log4j within Web Application...

From: schmen (imhoping2002_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 02/26/04

Date: 26 Feb 2004 12:26:19 -0800

Currently, I expose my logger through a static method on a utility
class, the logger is statically configured within the utility class.
I originally went this route in that I needed the logger available to
my business classes as well as my servlets/jsps.

Can anyone offer any suggestion that may be better suited for web
deployment?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Log4j within Web Application...
    ... I expose my logger through a static method on a utility ... the logger is statically configured within the utility class. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Active mode FTP over PPP
    ... logger wrote: ... Do you have a separate connection to "B" or are you expecting the ftp traffic ... destined for machine B to route through "A"? ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)