Please try the applet again

From: Linh (linh_at_cuden.com)
Date: 05/15/04

Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 10:59:26 +1000

Many were reporting "Stack over". I found that my container could handle the
amount generated by the page.
I am using a slow pentium (550MHz), the problem never showed.

After examining a couple stack traces people sent, I have corrected the
problem.

Thanks for reporting the problems.

I'd always thought that it worked just a bit too well on my machine.

Linh.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Check out my Java applet
    ... Many were reporting "Stack over". ... Thanks for reporting the problems. ... "Linh" wrote in message ... but cannot save without access to my server. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: [patch 13/26] Xen-paravirt_ops: Consistently wrap paravirt ops callsites to make them patcha
    ... new RSP is validated against the current stack or the exception stacks. ... somebody else ended up reporting a hang ... There were some bugs, ... So do you have an alternative to the unwinder? ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Weirdness in /proc//maps and /proc//stat.
    ... stack, a fork inherits the stack of the process. ... In the fork case, the child's stack is not limited to its location at ... the time of the fork call, but rather the top which the parent used. ... field 28 is reporting as the start of the stack. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Is C99 the final C? (some suggestions)
    ... >> and with the least perceived lag, given a limited amount of bandwidth? ... but bandwidth is also an issue. ... but the future is peer 2 peer. ... I can do no such thing with stack ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Any suggestion to start more threads at the same time?
    ... support more python threads? ... considerable amount of CPU resources to manage the threads. ... On most systems the C stack for every thread is about 8 MB. ... are also some management things that need memory. ...
    (comp.lang.python)