Analysing Xrunhprof data

From: Bob Rivers (bobrivers_at_pobox.com)
Date: 08/02/04

Date: 2 Aug 2004 12:43:11 -0700

Hi,

I have collected some data using "-Xrunhprof". But I'm in trouble
because I don't know how to analyse it.

I don't have money to buy a solution like OptimizeIt, Jprobe, etc...

I found at Sun's site, the following article
(http://java.sun.com/developer/TechTips/2000/tt0124.html#tip2). It's
great.

But it only shows how to find bottlenecks and helps developers to do
applications fine tunning.

I want to find memory leaks!!! My application gives me OutOfMemory,
and I can't find the problem.

Does someone could give me some examples (like the one provided by
Sun)? Or any other help (links, tips, etc)?

TIA,

Bob

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Global financial crisis
    ... If most major countries are in financial trouble, ... Not just faith, but a tangible item. ... withdraw all or even most of their money most of the time. ... If faith in currency declined, ...
    (soc.history.medieval)
  • Re: "Europe to America: We Surrender!"
    ... not a nation but a union of nations -- I never disputed that. ... friends - means we will help each other if someone in deep trouble. ... giving money don't help anything. ... no matter wich country is in real trouble, ...
    (soc.culture.baltics)
  • Re: Ideas for clandestine G:Traveller campaign
    ... ties to organised crime, but they need money to repay the loan, or even ... money will get them in worse trouble. ... of the captain's former boss, and the boss suggested that the acquaintance ... offers much advice about this sort of campaign. ...
    (rec.games.frp.gurps)
  • Re: If somebody doesnt say something soon ...
    ... Sure I've got no money, but I do have a nice man and a nice view and ... I wouldn't go back to my previous life if I had the choice. ... Trouble is, I can't go anywhere without it. ... since I can't afford to leave the country very often I have to make do with exploring northern England and southern Scotland. ...
    (uk.local.cumbria)