Java Source Printer

shahidxali_at_yahoo.com
Date: 01/17/05

Date: 17 Jan 2005 10:03:25 -0800

Dear fellows,

I thought you might have some idea about the following:

I am looking for a utility that can print a large java source file
(preferably a whole java package) in a nice word doc format with a
table of contents for classes and methods. Sometimes it is hard to read
a long source code on the screen and you want to lie down in bed or on
a coach and read through the source code like a detective novel. The
existing editor though highlights the syntax using color but it is
still hard to find a method or particular section without a table of
contents

regards
Shahid

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Do you suggest me using IDE when Im learning JAVA
    ... even the occasional Java source file. ... My most frequent use of emacs is when I forget to supply a comment when doing a command line Subversion commit; my EDITOR on my UNIXes is emacs, so I have to write my comments using that. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Java Source Printer
    ... > I am looking for a utility that can print a large java source file ... > a coach and read through the source code like a detective novel. ... > existing editor though highlights the syntax using color but it is ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)