Java Source Printer

shahidxali_at_yahoo.com
Date: 01/17/05

Date: 17 Jan 2005 10:03:25 -0800

Dear fellows,

I thought you might have some idea about the following:

I am looking for a utility that can print a large java source file
(preferably a whole java package) in a nice word doc format with a
table of contents for classes and methods. Sometimes it is hard to read
a long source code on the screen and you want to lie down in bed or on
a coach and read through the source code like a detective novel. The
existing editor though highlights the syntax using color but it is
still hard to find a method or particular section without a table of
contents

regards
Shahid