Re: Matrix Wanted
- From: Andrew Thompson <SeeMySites@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 14:39:00 GMT
On Wed, 25 May 2005 16:29:26 +0200, Martijn Mulder wrote:
> "Alex" <akizub@xxxxxxxxx> wrote
> That's a paid service, thank you.
Yes. It is perfect for people who want solutions without effort.
>..In fact, I am looking for a matrix that
> transforms one parallelogram into another, not necessarily the unit square. But
> the price might get to high...
So either ..
a) pay more, or
b) do (a lot) more yourself ..because without more effort on your
part, you are hardly likely to get a serious response here.
http://www.PhySci.org/codes/ Web & IT Help
http://www.PhySci.org/ Open-source software suite
http://www.1point1C.org/ Science & Technology
http://www.LensEscapes.com/ Images that escape the mundane
- Prev by Date: Re: Why Generics?
- Next by Date: Re: javax.comm
- Previous by thread: Re: Matrix Wanted
- Next by thread: Re: Matrix Wanted