Calling native code for J2ME Apps

Hi,

Is there anyway that I can access Symbian Code from J2ME. I am working
with Nokia 6630 [It has Symbian OS, CLDC 1.1, MIDP 2.0, WMA 2.0].
I need to write a SMS handler for any SMS that comes to the handset.

I have written a Code in J2ME but it can only listen to a specific Port
Number.
It seems that one can write a C++ code that can access SMS Messages
from Inbox.
So, how can I call the C++ code from J2ME based application so that
I can retrieve those SMS Messages?

Is there some way for a J2ME Application to Communicate with a C++
Application?
Please tell me any workarounds that you may know

  • Re: binary sms
    ... I am using J2ME in built library, which send binary sms directly. ... help on how to send binary msg using windows mobile. ... in dot.net managed code. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer)
  • Re: How to receive SMS on J2ME?
    ... Standard J2ME does not provide this functionality for security reasons. ... some manufacturers include SMS functionality in their own APIs. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • J2me emulator related issue!!!
    ... I am devloping a software to receive data in java emulator from a ... physical mobile compatible to send a sms using j2me application. ... If yes what all api I have to use and how can it possible. ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)
  • How to receive SMS on J2ME?
    ... I am working on Eclipse 3.1 and testing communicationm ... Is it possible to receive SMS on J2ME? ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)