Re: something suddenly went wrong with my project ?

"folamour" <g.sarnikowski@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1150186273.583448.19870@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,
There is something wrong with my J2EE project sources (the production
server is fine).

Did you try rolling back via CVS to your code a month ago, and seeing if that still works? If it does work, do a binary search until you can isolate exactly when the problems started. If it doesn't work, then it sounds like you're in serious trouble...

- Oliver

  • Re: something suddenly went wrong with my project ?
    ... There is something wrong with my J2EE project sources (the production ... Did you try rolling back via CVS to your code a month ago, and seeing if that still works? ... utilities etc. to match the production server. ... clean test database from scratch. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: test environment windows 2003
    ... an authorative restore after the demote and system state restore. ... This document was prepared for the building of a copy of the production ... Remove the physical cable for the new pc and build the member server ... Master Operation roles (FSMO and the File Replication service). ...
  • Re: Homegrown synchronization
    ... copying the zip file sitting there on the server to ... It is a filecopy of the zipped backend file from the server to the ... with the server whose SyncApp zips ups the production backend file ...
    (microsoft.public.access.replication)
  • CERT Advisory CA-2003-02 Double-Free Bug in CVS Server
    ... CVS is a version control and collaboration system that is widely used ... already freed memory leads to heap corruption, which an attacker could ... CVS server program, or read sensitive information stored in memory. ... Apply the appropriate patch or upgrade as specified by your vendor. ...
    (Cert)
  • RE: how analyze malfunctioning asp.net application?
    ... a product server, correct? ... unhealthy and teh worker process will be recycled. ... production debugging in your environment. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.performance)