java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Can't load library from JNI code

Hi,
I am using "System.load("C:/sampleDLL2");" funtion to load a library.
But getting
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Can't load library:
C:/sampleDLL2
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.System.load(Unknown Source)
at com.appiq.providers.win32.Win32MailBoxCache.<clinit>
(Win32MailBoxCache.java:112)
error. Could any one tell me the reason please?

I tried using System.loadLibrary("sampleDLL2") method but here there
also I am facing the same problem. The version of JDK is jdk1.5.0_08.

Any suggestions/directions will be much appriciated.
Regards,
Shivaraj

  • Re: SimpleDateFormat or TimeZone Problem.
    ... >> inner class of ZoneInfoFile ... the jre (or jdk) you will find a tzmappings file and a zi directory. ... corruption. ... info may be messed up for some reason. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Pointless waiting at red light
    ... This map shows that both pedestrians have finished crossing, ... facing away from the road. ... It is therefore OBVIOUS that it is safe to ... You must have a reason. ...
    (uk.rec.driving)
  • Re: Pointless waiting at red light
    ... This map shows that both pedestrians have finished crossing, ... facing away from the road. ... It is therefore OBVIOUS that it is safe to ... The reason is, we don't wanna get nicked but please, feel free to go for it. ...
    (uk.rec.driving)
  • Re: Pointless waiting at red light
    ... This map shows that both pedestrians have finished crossing, ... facing away from the road. ... It is therefore OBVIOUS that it is safe to ... The reason is, we don't wanna get nicked but please, feel free to go for it. ...
    (uk.rec.driving)
  • Re: Stupid Candice
    ... alliance that has no reason to trust her and facing a Jury ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)