JasperReports - formatting currency and date fields
- From: "Dave" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 12:27:07 GMT
I am using JasperReports and IReport to create reports for my application.
How do I format a field to display currency values properly.
e.g. I have a money/BigDecimal field, I want the value to display as
"£240.04" instead of "240.0000"
I also have a timestamp/java.util.Date field, I want it to display as
"12/03/07" instead of "12/03/2007 00:00"
- Prev by Date: Re: java programmer
- Next by Date: Re: Generics and Linked Lists
- Previous by thread: web.xml / XML schema issue, why do some XML schema attributes disappear
- Next by thread: Re: JasperReports - formatting currency and date fields