Tomcat and javaee.jar

Hello:

In a web app, I need to have javaee.jar (from JavaEE5u2) on my
classpath. Tomcat will not allow me to deploy when javaee.jar is in /
WEB-INF/lib because it contains javax.servlet.Servlet.class (violation
of the servlet spec 2.3 9.7.2 - even though 2.3 is not being used).
How do include javaee on my classpath while not clashing with Tomcat's
javax.servlet library? Thanx.

Duke

  • javaee.jar and Tomcat
    ... I need to have javaee.jar (from JavaEE5u2) on my ... Tomcat will not allow me to deploy when javaee.jar is in / ... WEB-INF/lib because it contains javax.servlet.Servlet.class (violation ... How do include javaee on my classpath while not clashing with Tomcat's ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)
  • Tomcat and javaee.jar