Re: Cache or memory pools in java

There is another approach where you can serialize an object and
calculate its size. It does not guarantee the exact size but can get
you closer.

-Prasanna

  • Re: Gentlemen (and Ladies who may read)...
    ... 100%, very close or exact ... > If you hear a quarter tone as very close or exact (as the one ... I do happen to think however, that a flat F# sharp is closer ... facts LJS, when presented with them, you distort them to reflect badly ...
    (rec.music.theory)
  • Re: Damn you, FEDEX! or Nikon D40 lost in Springfield, MO blackhole.
    ... the 2 mp Mavica he had been using with a Nikon D40. ... After shopping around, he got me to order one for him. ... The shipper had it insured, but from what I have read it could take weeks to sort this crap out. ... You may get your insurance from FedEx and a couple weeks later they find it and deliver it. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: How fast can a YZ125 go?
    ... I did not claim it as an exact number. ... I recall my statement being it would go over 100 and probably closer to 120. ... They were haulin' ass ...
    (rec.motorcycles.dirt)
  • Re: Sat Nav directed me into path of train
    ... Aaron B wrote: ... on the grounds that the closer you get to it, the slower you need to go to guarantee being able to stop in the remaining distance if it should turn amber. ...
    (uk.railway)
  • Re: Guaranteed precision at numerical integration?
    ... which guarantee do I have that the value is correct up to say the 5th ... smaller (the numerical integration intervals, ... Again, if you do not know the exact, ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)