Re: recommended libraries for B-trees / linked lists / sort etc . . .

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 22:58:27 +0100, nntpman68 <news1234@xxxxxxx>

Instead of implementing one more version of a B-Tree or a similiar
structure I wanted to know whether there are already good open source
libraries, that implement such data structures (B-Tree / linked list /
hash / sort )

Sun collections include

http://mindprod.com/jgloss/hashmap.html
http://mindprod.com/jgloss/sort.html
http://mindprod.com/jgloss/treemap.html
http://mindprod.com/jgloss/linkedlist.html
--

Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
The Java Glossary

  • Re: test two hash(refs) for equality
    ... The sort routine uses two variables with names ... RW> return an emtpy list and in this case, either $ka or $kb will be undef ... Scan each hash ... I specifically didn't ask for 'download files from the internet' ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: top down programming in a bottom up language
    ... that they quite often develop in a sort of top down fashion, ... the debugger take them where they need to be. ... The community I'm ... There are plenty of irritations in the open source world, ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] JavaScript exploits via source code disclosure