Re: Converting Integer to any base

On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 01:11:58 -0700 (PDT), Dexter
<yousaf.asad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted someone who
said :

Recently on a coding test , I was given a problem to write a program
that converts an integer to any given base between 2 and 16
(inclusive). I had written it in C# as this code is available to
viewers at

the code is built in to java. See
http://mindprod.com/jgloss/radix.html
--

Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
The Java Glossary

  • Re: new JDK 1.7.0_04 and 1.6.0_32
    ... I have written some hand-holding notes at ... Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Java serialization over network
    ... Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products ... "Danish studies of 10,000 birds killed revealed that almost all died in ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Clearing the cmd window
    ... Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products ... "The most significant trend in the US industry has been the decline in the amount ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)
  • Re: Issue With ArrayList
    ... Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products ... Rapidly agin'. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: [Popupmenu]What is the use of Label and Name
    ... Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products ... "Out of 135 criminals, including robbers and rapists, 118 admitted that when they were children they burned, hanged and stabbed domestic animals." ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)