All the spams are comming from China

All these products for sale. I found these spammers are all selling
chinese products.

I think in china there is no spamming rule???

  • Re: All the spams are comming from China
    ... chinese products. ... I think in china there is no spamming rule??? ... There's no spamming "rule" anywhere; ... enforce one is the ISP the spam is posted through, ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • All the spams are comming from China
    ... chinese products. ... I think in china there is no spamming rule??? ... THIS IS MY SIGNATURE. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Florida City Tries to Ban Chinese Products
    ... But one Florida city is considering stopping, or at least slowing, the flood of computers, coffee makers, artificial Christmas trees and other Chinese-made goods its residents buy each year. ... Palm Bay, Fla., is considering voting on whether to ban the purchase of products made in China. ... Doug Farquhar, program director for agriculture and trade at the National Conference of State Legislatures, said he also has not heard of a state law banning Chinese products. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Quality of Chinese weapons
    ... Toxic pet food ... A Gateway laptop assembled in China that failed right out of the box ... Chinese products are cheap but I can no longer afford to use them. ... This was the British intelligence asscessment of the Japanese troops ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Re: Quality of Chinese weapons
    ... Toxic pet food ... A Gateway laptop assembled in China that failed right out of the box ... A sander whose switch broke within a month ... Chinese products are cheap but I can no longer afford to use them. ...
    (sci.military.naval)