Re: What is Anti-Spam Filter.(thunderbird spam filter)

zax75 wrote:
thunderbird spam filter,

http://thunderbird-spam-filter.blogspam.spam

I use Thunderbird from Mozilla as an email client and newsreader. It contains pretty decent spam filtering. I refuse to go to this spammer's site, but I wonder - if they aren't talking about the Mozilla product, aren't they running afoul of Mozilla's trademark?

--
Lew

  • Re: Computer access to this group?
    ... your choice of newsreader? ... at least, using a Mozilla based ... Donna has already answered your basic question, about being able to use *only* the newsgroups account in Thunderbird and it's similarity to OE. ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Re: Duplicate messages in Thunderbird
    ... TB is pretty poor as newsreader. ... Since I have been using Mozilla since the early ... I need the browser/email-news reader and the WYSIWYG web editor, ... I'll give PAN another try (Now I know what PLONK ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Need New Newsreader?
    ... in newsreader. ... Henry the Mozilla Suite has been obsolete for some years now. ... replaced by the Seamonkey Project which is not an *official Moz ... To avoid corrupting your profile uninstall the old Mozilla ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Re: OLTL/Uncasting rumor
    ... >>>I have my reader set to only read NEW posts. ... It was your choice to set your newsreader in that fashion. ... >> a necessity. ... Until Mozilla can fully catch up to actual newsreaders, ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.abc)
  • Re: Computer access to this group?
    ... your choice of newsreader? ... at least, using a Mozilla based ... Thunderbird is the mail/newsreader that people who use Firefox usually use. ... Some people like these separate applications, which effectively replaced Netscape programs. ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)