Palin as brain surgeon

"Governor Palin, are you ready at this moment to perform surgery on
this child's brain?"

"Of course, Charlie. I have several boys of my own, and I'm an avid
hunter."

"But governor, this is neurosurgery, and you have no training as a
surgeon of any kind."

"That's just the point, Charlie. The American people want change in
how we make medical decisions in this country. And when faced with a
challenge, you cannot blink."

~ Sam Harris
http://richarddawkins.net/article,3142,When-Atheists-Attack,Sam-Harris--NEWSWEEK

--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com/politics/harper.html

  • Re: Kazmierczak Stopped taking Prozac
    ... He had a malignant, glioblastoma multiforme tumor. ... Nestled at the base of his brain. ... He was sitting up there with his .36 Magnum ... Now Charlie made the honor roll with ease, ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: OT
    ... What an odd way of demonstrating it.... ... brain you would know that my post was directed at a disgusting ... response here has pretty much proved otherwise. ... Charlie, keep telling yourself that everyone in the universe (even ...
    (rec.music.opera)
  • Re: Who are "The Boys" in Ireland?
    ... The large Irish chain of video rental stores, ... Jake: ... Charlie: Keep your voice down. ... But who are "The Boys"? ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: White Jury
    ... They are the possibilities where Child1 *or* Child2 must be a boy. ... children being boys is 1 in 3. ... If we call them Dave and Charlie, there are two options: ... Of the four options, two are now boy-boy, so the chance is 1 in 2. ...
    (uk.legal)