Re: Calendar Issue

Lew wrote:
Why don't you try it in your Java environment first, make sure that it works, then post working code?

jagadesh wrote:
Oh Sure , But Thanks For The Reply
Very Much

Good. Looking forward to the code sample.

You were off to a good start with your pseudocode description. That is a popular and effective way to get the logic of your program before messing with details of language syntax. All you have to do is translate your pseudocode example into Java and compile it.

Whether it runs successfully or not at that point, post the code for the group to comment on it and assist you. I know I said "working code", but in this context it's enough to get a first try and just compile it. If you get compiler errors, that's all right. It still means progress. We can help from there.

--
Lew

  • Re: acting as a proxy server
    ... binmode() takes a filehandle as its first argument. ... You are not passing it a filehandle as its first argument. ... That can happen when your program will not compile. ... Get working code that does that one part first, ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: parser
    ... compile real languages and produce real, stand-alone, ... working code, and is in a programming style that doesn't need a PhD to ... Many real languages are compiled using this technology (e.g. C, Mathematica, ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Weird problem my EVC++ application
    ... > If I compile it as debug the program works the way it suppose to. ... > If I compile it as release the program will not draw the window correctly. ... Try to see if you are using "working code" inside ASSERT macros. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer)