Re: Calendar Issue

Lew wrote:
Why don't you try it in your Java environment first, make sure that it works, then post working code?

jagadesh wrote:
Oh Sure , But Thanks For The Reply
Very Much

Good. Looking forward to the code sample.

You were off to a good start with your pseudocode description. That is a popular and effective way to get the logic of your program before messing with details of language syntax. All you have to do is translate your pseudocode example into Java and compile it.

Whether it runs successfully or not at that point, post the code for the group to comment on it and assist you. I know I said "working code", but in this context it's enough to get a first try and just compile it. If you get compiler errors, that's all right. It still means progress. We can help from there.

--
Lew
.