Re: session timeout is processed before the servlet filter?
- From: Arved Sandstrom <dcest61@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:23:45 GMT
On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 10:52:22 -0800, Ken wrote:
any ideas if the session timeout is processed before the servlet filter
It seems to be session timeout defined in web.xml will hit first, and
then go to the filter definted in web.xml.
please advice. thanks!!
Look at it this way. Filters, by definition, are pre-processing or post-
processing requests and responses. But if you have a session timeout
event then there is no request or response. Maybe I'm missing something
here, but what exactly is the scenario?
- Prev by Date: Re: mesh graph in java? (i.e. matlab 3d plot)
- Next by Date: Re: $$$HOW TO TURN SIX DOLLARS INTO SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS!!$$$:
- Previous by thread: session timeout is processed before the servlet filter?
- Next by thread: how to create an array object