Re: Directory Structure for java
- From: Dan Smithers <dan@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 13:44:58 +0100
yes it is using Class.getResource
java -cp build:icons VTASystem
presumably ; not :
Possibly - i only use unix platforms, where it's a : - is it a ; on
yes - or \; under cygwin
Assuming that the resource references are written relative to the
project root (/icons/foo.png, /icons/JPEGS/bar.jpg, etc), and that
you're running that command from the project root.
No they aren't. There is a single directory of icons that is used
throughout the code.
Hold on - could you give an example of exactly what the resource paths
look like? If they have a leading slash, they're relative to the project
root (actually, the classpath root - see below), and if they don't,
they're relative to the class on which getResource was called. From what
you say, it sounds a lot like the former.
with a leading slash
- Prev by Date: Re: Directory Structure for java
- Next by Date: Re: Directory Structure for java
- Previous by thread: Re: Directory Structure for java
- Next by thread: Re: Directory Structure for java