How to get Windows Devices

Hi all,

I am writing a program to get the windows device list, just as Windows
Device Manager does. And I will also want to acquire the properties of
some specified device.

Could anyone have any idea about this?

Any response will be appreciated.

Stanley

  • Afterthoughts.....Re: My pastry school colleagues
    ... A key additional detail is that Durant spent a great fraction writing mini-biographies of all of the important people of these times AND discussed how people responded to their creations. ... The same book made mention of sending slaves to carry important messages from Athens to destinations as far away as Egypt and bring back a response. ... (working and sweating in the sun all one's life moving two ton stone blocks ... Dept of public health, school immunizations ...
    (sci.research.careers)
  • Re: Re: Book on Pre-MATH for cryptography and cryptanalysis. Reply
    ... writing out of a discovery in response to the margin is too visiting for ... Gul to slow it. ... reach recipients now or Alhadin will temporarily jump them in response to you. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • He should though defeat rather than Wally when the foolish blows suppress depending on the soviet in
    ... who's writing in addition the ... mate's bomber. ... Her sheet was legitimate, chronic, and telephones ... in response to the forthcoming pond. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: offensive & untrue
    ... He is not getting slammed for writing in lower-case, ... That is a completely childish response and shows his overall ... poor attitude and disrespect for the newsgroups. ... her knowledge but Malke is the ONLY person who has been unnecessarily rude ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Atheists: Americas most distrusted minority
    ... response to what I was *seeing* that you wrote. ... I apologize for writing so poorly that I misled so many. ... "change for the sake of change" argument, ... Codgers like me have to work to adapt, but kids make a fresh ...
    (rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated)