Re: StringBuffer/StringBuilder efficiency
- From: Roedy Green <see_website@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 05:45:41 -0700
On Thu, 01 Oct 2009 17:03:04 -0400, Eric Sosman <Eric.Sosman@xxxxxxx>
wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted someone who said :
With today's StringBuilder, the output on my system is
Hmm. I never before noticed that append could take an Object.
However their is no existing String( Object ) constructor, which is
where I really want the concatenation logic for maximum efficiency.
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
When you can?t find a bug, you are probably looking in the wrong place. When you can?t find your glasses, you don?t keep scanning the same spot because you are convinced that is where you left them.
- Prev by Date: Re: Interview
- Next by Date: Re: StringBuffer/StringBuilder efficiency
- Previous by thread: Re: StringBuffer/StringBuilder efficiency
- Next by thread: Re: StringBuffer/StringBuilder efficiency