Re: Java Program to control Microsoft Word as slave
- From: Dev <sunilnamdev@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 01:08:44 -0700 (PDT)
On Oct 7, 3:46 pm, Ross <rossclem...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi. I believe that it's possible to write programs that control a
running version of Microsoft Word as a slave. Requesting it to load
documents, save documents, read and write content.
1. Is this true?
2. Is it possible to do this from java?
3. How do you do it?
Best Java API to manipulate MS Word docs is iText search for API in
all the best
- Prev by Date: GeoDLL - Geodetic Functions as DLL for your own geodetic programs
- Next by Date: ＜＜＜free shipping cost＞＞＞: *** best-selling, good quality and low price products at www.ecyaya.com (***)
- Previous by thread: Re: Java Program to control Microsoft Word as slave
- Next by thread: Re: Java Program to control Microsoft Word as slave