Re: Best way to halt Java process?

On Sun, 13 Jun 2010, Joshua Cranmer wrote:

On 06/13/2010 04:58 PM, Tom Anderson wrote:
On Sat, 12 Jun 2010, Joshua Cranmer wrote:

6. Most other errors: miscoded server providers. I'm not entirely sure
why these are errors, but I'm guessing its to force them to be
propagated to the top-level so that people can fix them.

Sorry, i have no idea what errors you're talking about here. What do you
mean by 'server'? Could you give a couple of examples?

Typo. It's supposed to be "service" providers.

Okay, cool. I still don't get it, though - what errors are thrown by misconfigured service providers? Do you mean things like LinkageError and so on thrown when some service provider jar doesn't match up with the rest of the environment?

tom

--
There are about 62 Lego bricks per person of the Earth's population.
.